Energy Legal Blog
External current awareness source.
Oil & Gas Law: Introduction
This research guide is a selective list of resources in oil and gas law, with an emphasis on materials in the Thomas M. Cooley Law School’s Law Libraries. It is not a comprehensive guide to all resources on the subject, but rather intended to serve as a starting point.
The guide is organized according to the topics listed to the left, in the guide outline.
In the sections of the guide focusing on print materials, the "location" provides the call number for a work. Clicking on the title takes a user to the relevant entry in the catalog. Where possible, guide sections about statutes link to the appropriate law.
Please contact us if you have any questions or need any further guidance. Being asked for reference help is no bother--it's why we're here.
Oil & Gas Law: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Library of Congress Subject Headings can be used to find books in Coolcat on particular subjects.
- Petroleum law and legislation -- United States
- Natural gas -- Law and legislation -- United States
- Petroleum -- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States
- Gas industry -- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States
- Petroleum industry and trade